1. Tried Logging to the system with root user it was fine.
2. Tried to switich user it failed with an Error “Write Failed; Broken Pipe”
3. Created a file and it was working.
4. Tried switch the user. This time it goes through.
5. Tried running some jobs with the user. It throws an error saying “fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable”.
6. Then checked the “/etc/security/limits.d/90-nproc.conf” file to find out that all the users
are given nproc limit as 1024.
1. Changed it to a higher value and it solved the issue.