MySQL Cluster part 1: Installing Cluster Management Node in Ubuntu Server v.12.04
There are lots of tutorial in the internet on how you can setup MySQL Cluster in Ubuntu Server v.12.04, but none of them are suitable for a rookie like me, both in Linux and MySQL.
- OS which I’m using for management node is: Ubuntu Desktop v.12.04,
- MySQL binary which I use is: mysql-cluster-gpl-7.2.6-linux2.6-x86_64.tar.gz
Why do you think I need to mention the binary of MySQL which I use? Its because I found that:
- Most of the tutorial, doesn’t mention on which binary release they use,
- Or mostly, the link to download it are gone,
- Some settings, they use in the tutorial (even in the book), are no longer supported by the current MySQL cluster release,
- And if you reading this tutorial, a year from the date I created this, some of the settings might obsolete already, so beware!
So after struggling in a straight 5 days, at last…
View original post 282 more words