There are lots of tutorial in the internet on how you can setup MySQL Cluster in Ubuntu Server v.12.04, but none of them are suitable for a rookie like me, both in Linux and MySQL.
- OS which I’m using for management node is: Ubuntu Desktop v.12.04,
- MySQL binary which I use is: mysql-cluster-gpl-7.2.6-linux2.6-x86_64.tar.gz
Why do you think I need to mention the binary of MySQL which I use? Its because I found that:
- Most of the tutorial, doesn’t mention on which binary release they use,
- Or mostly, the link to download it are gone,
- Some settings, they use in the tutorial (even in the book), are no longer supported by the current MySQL cluster release,
- And if you reading this tutorial, a year from the date I created this, some of the settings might obsolete already, so beware!
So after struggling in a straight 5 days, at last…
View original post 282 more words